Jan 7, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Hi-ya friends!
Hope everyone had a great time celebrating 2010 & welcoming 2011!
I'm happy with everything that went on in 2010. Thanks to everyone who came down to the Pittsburgh Improv New Year's weekend for Harland Williams - so fun to celebrate with great friends!
Thanks to all of you voting on Facebook - I WILL be attending & PERFORMING at Magner's Comedy Festival in BOSTON! I'll be there from January 26th - 30th. Hopefully I'll come back from Boston with even better news but I'm pretty pumped to even be there.
Look out for a commerical I filmed for Highmark - will be on the jumbo-trons at Penguins games & on TV - me trying to wrangle a pinata & being beat by 10 year-old girls at a birthday party - fun times.
COMEDY SHOWS coming up:
DUKE'S UPPER DECK CAFE - Every MONDAY, 8-10PM - Open Mic comedy Hosted by ME! Right off of Homestead Grays Bridge, 122 W 8th Ave, Homestead -   $5 Pitchers & 30 cent wings!!!
JAN 7th - 830PM - FUNNYBONE, HUNTINGTON, WEST VIRGINA - will be performing with my greta friend John Evans!
JAN 8th - 730PM - ROSTRAVER ICE GARDEN - I'll be hosting the Slapsticks Comedy Night with Mike Conley & Tom Anzelone!
JAN 14th - 9PM - CORNER CAFE - Pittsburgh Comedy Showcase hosted by MIKE WYSOCKI from WDVE Morning Show, 2500 s. 18th Street, South Side Slopes, 412-488-2995
JAN 13-15th - FUNNYBONE, BLOOMINGTON, ILLINOIS - will be performing with my BOY John Evans AGAIN!
JAN 22nd - FISHERMAN'S COVE, OHIO - with MIKE WYSOCKI!
JAN 27th-29th - MAGNERS COMEDY FESTIVAL - BOSTON, MA
FEB 2nd & 16th - 8PM  - PITTSBURGH IMPROV - Hosting OPEN MIC COMEDY - NOW EVERY 1st & 3rd WEDNESDAY of the MONTH!
**IMPROV at the WATERFRONT - I could be at the Improv performing any weekend with a headliner - will keep you updated**
Thanks friends,
AK

No comments:

Post a Comment